It’s here! It’s here! Sale-a-Bration starts on Wednesday, January 4th and runs through the end of March. The products in the Occasions Catalog are available through the end of May. Click the image below to download your copy of the Occasions Catalog. Or feel free to use my Catalog Request Form if you haven’t received a copy of the brochure and I’ll drop one in the mail to you.
Shop and Earn Freebies!
If you’re not familiar with Sale-a-Bration, it’s an awesome time of year – you can choose a free item from the Sale-a-Bration brochure for every $50 you order (before tax and shipping). There is NO LIMIT to the number of items you can earn! Click the image below to download your copy. Or feel free to use my Catalog Request Form if you haven’t received a copy of the brochure and I’ll drop one in the mail to you.
Join and Get Up to $229 in Products for $99
- Choose $125 in products PLUS two free additional stamp sets of your choice (that’s up to a $104 additional value) for only $99 plus sales tax! AND, Stampin’ Up! even pays the shipping!
- You’ll enjoy a 20% – 40%* discount on future orders of ALL products from any catalog – even the Clearance Rack!
- You’ll enjoy all of the same hostess benefits and Sale-a-Bration benefits as a customer or hostess! Qualifying orders earn Sale-a-Bration items and Stampin’ Rewards.
- You’ll be able to see and order new products before customers!
- You’ll be able to attend Stampin’ Up!’s semi-annual OnStage Conferences around the world.
- You’ll receive the quarterly Stampin’ Success Magazine available only to demonstrators.
- You’ll have the opportunity to earn fabulous incentive trips – I’ll be going to Thailand with Mike this summer. The trip we’re working to earn this year is a 7-night cruise to Alaska! Other destinations have included Fiji, Europe, Disney World, Hawaii, and many others!
There’s absolutely no risk to join. To continue to receive the benefits listed above (and more), you’ll simply need to place $300 in orders each quarter. When you join during Stampin’ Up!, you’ll have until the end of July 2017 to place those orders. If you don’t, you’ll just stop receiving the benefits. There’s no penalty. You don’t have to send anything back. In fact, you can sign right back up!