Welcome to this month’s Stampers Dozen Blog Hop! Today we’re bringing you some Sneak Peeks from the 2017-2018 Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Maybe you’re joining me from Janet’s Blog or Jodi’s Blog. Thanks for finding mine!
I chose to feature the new Color Theory Suite of products. It’s a pretty nifty suite. It features images and shapes from all four seasons. It could be the only stamp set and thinlits you ever need to own. Okay, like that’s going to happen! Ha! BUT, it is extremely versatile.
Color Theory Card Supplies
Most of the products used on today’s card are Sneak Peeks from the new 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. Many of them are part of the new Color Theory Suite of products pictured on pages 146 and 147 of the new catalog. If you’re on my catalog mailing list, you should have received your catalogs earlier this month.
Here are the supplies you’ll want to add to your wish list. I will warn you, demonstrators have stocked up on the Glitter Enamel Dots that they will probably be on backorder starting June 1st. Apparently we blew through their supply faster than the Enamel Shapes sold in 9 months. Yep. They’re that gorgeous! But, not to worry, Stampin’ Up! is expediting a shipment to get them to you as soon as possible but it may not be until July.
- Colorful Seasons Bundle – 145348 – $54.00 (stamp set 143726 – $27 and thinlits 143751 – $33)
- Glitter Enamel Dots – 144200 – $7.00
- Berry Burst Ink Pad – 144083 – $6.50
- Berry Burst Finely Woven Ribbon – 144133 – $7.00
- Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack – 144193 – $10.00
- Pretty Label Punch – 143715 – $18.00
I hope you’ll continue to hop along through all of the blogs. Enjoy!
It’s time for another edition of Swap Card Sunday featuring cards created by demonstrators in North America. Today’s cards all feature products in the Party Animal Suite on pages 4 and 5 of the Occasions Catalog. These are all products that will be retiring at the end of this month. At the time I’m composing this post, all of the products are still available – but that can change at any time. Stampin’ Up! has promised to continue producing stamp sets through May 22nd. At that time even they will be available while supplies last! All other retiring products are already only available while supplies last. So, don’t hesitate! Their days are numbered!
Party Animal Suite Products
Don’t forget! There are less than 4 weeks remaining to order the retiring products. Have you seen the Retired List? Items are selling out daily! I don’t want you to miss out on picking up some of your favorites. Click here to download the Excel version. Or, click here to download the PDF.
Don’t have time to plan a creative project? Paper Pumpkin has you covered. Get three months at 25% off if you sign up between today and June 10! How awesome is that deal?
You’ve probably seen some of the adorable kits over the past few months. Paper Pumpkin has come a LONG way from when it was first introduced. Don’t miss out on another month!
The Fine Print:
- For first-time subscribers only.
- Subscribers must join by Saturday, June 10, 2017; 11:50 PM (MT).
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first three months of a new subscription. After that, the price for each month’s kit will return to the regular price of $19.95 US/$26.95 CA.
- Enter the promo code, STARTHERE, at PaperPumpkin.com to subscribe.