Do you love Cookie Cutter Christmas? There are SO many cute cards out there! Well, in this week’s edition of Swap Card Sunday I’m sharing the final 13 swap cards that feature this bundle. If you’re new to my blog, these cards were all created by other Stampin’ Up! demonstrators around the United States.
Whenever a new catalog is launched, demonstrators get together to swap cards so they have a wide variety of cards and styles to share with their customers! I post an assortment every Sunday. And, I’m already working on making hundreds of my own cards to swap made using new products in the Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Brochures that will be coming out in January! Would you like to receive your own copy? Simply complete my Catalog Request Form and I’ll get them mailed out to you!
Okay….now onto the cards!
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you’ll tune in again next Sunday for a whole other batch of Holiday Cards! I’ll be sharing Christmas Card ideas in my Swap Card Sunday series up to Christmas Sunday. I figure a few of you may be procrastinators and send your cards out after the actual holiday! Or, maybe you’re already planning ahead for next year!
Click on the images below to order the punch, bundle, and coordinating Halloween stamp set!
Stampin’ Up! has been doing a little year-end cleaning, and we’ve got some great deals to offer you – up to 60% off! Our Year-End Closeouts include holiday retiring products, clearance rack items, and current high-inventory catalog products.
Download the Closeout Lists
Click the image below to download the PDF List.
Click the image below to download the Excel version of the list.
The fine print:
- Promotion period: December 1, 2016 – January 3, 2017
- All products (and discounts, if any) can be found in the Year-End Closeouts category of my online store.
- Year-end closeout items may be added to all order types: workshop, customer, and online.
- Clearance Rack items are only available while supplies last.
- Following the Year-End Closeouts promotion, some products may remain on the Clearance Rack; other items may be removed from the Clearance Rack to be added at another undetermined time.
- High-inventory items will only be discounted through January 3; beginning January 4, they will still be available, but at regular price.
- Retiring item availability will follow standard retiring item rules:
- Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed available until December 21, after which they will be only available while supplies last.
- Retiring accessories will only be available while supplies last.
- Retiring items will only be available while supplies last. All retiring items will be discontinued after January 3.
- No minimum purchase is required to participate in Year-End Closeouts.
- Year-End Closeouts are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- New demonstrators may add Year-End Closeouts items to their Starter Kit. Click here to join now.
- Items and discounts may vary by market depending on inventory levels.
Happy Sunday! If you’re new to my blog, I share cards made by Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the country every Sunday. I think it’s a great way to give you a variety of ideas in different styles. This week I’m sharing cards that all feature the Christmas Pines bundle, Pine Bough Embossing Folder, and a couple even showcase the Merry Tags Framelits. LOVE THEM! They pair so nicely together! If you’re inspired, I’ll share some of the main products at the bottom of this post with links to purchase.
Next Sunday I’ll be sharing THIRTEEN more cards featuring the Cookie Cutter Christmas bundle! I shared quite a few cards earlier this month that were made using that extremely popular bundle! Stampin’ Up! has said it’s the most popular bundle in the 2016 Holiday Catalog! If swaps are any indication, I could have predicted that one! I hope you’ll tune in to all of my Swap Card Sunday posts and that you’ll pop in during the week as well!
Christmas Pines Card Supplies
Shown below are a few of the key ingredients to make the cards I’ve shared above!